The NI saving was huge.HR Director, large retailer
Managing the detail well can create valuable benefits in the area of tax and National Insurance (NI). Conversely, not managing your Tax and NI well can lead to inefficient financial management or breaches of employment law.
Our clients find there are three areas where value can be created:
- Salary sacrifice employee benefits – done well this can save money and be better for staff
- NI thresholds – managing detailed workforce schedules to stay below key NI threshold
- Tax compliance and reconciliation – getting it right first time to avoid rework, or worse.
At Ceridian, we have built up the expertise to help our clients HR development in all three areas.
- Topic knowledge: we have built up world-class expertise in tax laws and regulations and the opportunities they present
- Detailed process management: we can set up and execute the processes that deliver these benefits with the minimum of hassle to our customers
- Compliant systems: our core systems are accurate and timely, making year-end a straightforward process
Ceridian Connection is our free monthly magazine for HR and payroll professionals.
View Latest Edition